CELEBRITY CRYSTAL HEALING FANS ABOUND, FROM ADELE TO VICTORIA BECKHAM. SO, WHAT CAN THEY DO FOR YOU? FAST GUIDE TO CRYSTALS AND THE BEST WAYS TO USE THEM FROM TWO BESTSELLING WRITERS AND HEALTH ENTREPRENEURS.
We completely recognize that crystals are considered to be right out there, and we will never try to force them on others, however we love them personally. And atheists will accept that there is no harm they can do to you. You should take the information below with a grain of salt, or if you want to read more, there are plenty of informative guides online.
10 Best Crystals
- It is said to bring harmony and tranquility to the home, as well as being soothing to the mind.
- Build a defensive shield that prevents negative energy getting out of control. Huxley, Katia’s son, sleeps with a tiny amethyst underneath his pillow.
- Protects you from negativity and absorbs it from the setting.
- Always in Nadia’s pocket.
- The greatest healer of the heart.
- The stone of self-esteem and love for others.
- This is a beautiful wedding or new baby present.
- Brings mental insight and dispels doubt.
- Assists in clear communication
- Good for meditation
- The stone for manifesting and taking action in your life to create abundance.
- It helps to offer mental clarity as well.
- It offers security against electromagnetic fields and computers.
- Always by the router and on our desks.
Titanium Aura Quartz
The most strong and highest vibration out of all quartz
It allows you to be grounded, focused and energized.
- Keeps you grounded and calm, regardless of the situation.
- Gives carrier strength in demanding conditions.
- Katia’s kids carry these in their pockets.
- Helps with taking big leaps of faith and action to manifest your dreams.
- Promotes positive life choices and success.
- A good one to add to a manifesting altar (like a vision board but in a physical space).
- Known to boost the energy of the other crystals around it.
- Great for manifestation, prosperity and abundance.
USING CRYSTALS TO CREATE PEACE
When it comes to peace, these are the crystals that we like to have in our homes as a reminder to tap into that feeling whenever we can.
- Amethyst, for peace and tranquility.
- Clear quartz, the master healer.
- Petrified wood, for patience and trusting in the flow of life.
If you want to step it up a notch, you can try making a crystal grid; having more crystals leading to your central crystal is said to create a stronger and quicker result.
- Choose the central crystal that you would like to use (see above for ideas). Then write your intention for peace (or anything else – this ritual is very adaptable) on some paper and place it under the central crystal.
- Surround your central crystal with a circle of smaller stones, perhaps five or six of them. These are called your ‘way’ stones; they create the path to your desire. Choose small pebble crystals, whichever ones resonate with you.
- The third element of the grid is creating an outer circle of stones called the desire stones. These represent the desired outcome. Again, use small crystals here.
- Finally, take a clear quartz crystal to activate your grid. This means getting quiet and concentrating on your intention. Then link all the stones together by simply using the clear quartz to draw an invisible line connecting each stone to every other stone, and to the central crystal.